Wednesday, July 4, 2012

If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear." D&C 38:30

Okay, so hubby and I were talking about Obama care and all that jazz. Such a fun convo to have. And instead of worrying, we decided that we need to do what we always say. FOOD STORAGE! It has been on my mind lately. I don't follow through with things all the way, often though. So I got up this morning and started. I remember THIS blog that I happened upon. Bless their hearts, they hold your hand, send you emails and tell you what to do. I started years ago and got hung up on the first assignment. Not this time. I am determined to follow through and be prepared. Mostly so that I will have that comfortable feeling of doing all I could do, and being ready....

I am really excited. Here we go....

I am thinking of buying this fire and water box.
(the site suggests putting your binder in for safe keeping and then just grabbing the binder out if you have to get out and go.)

I also really like this site but it is almost a little too much for me. Too much detail and info but I am going to revisit it and see if I was just lazy...

Dave: I think you will get a kick out of this one. If I liked you more, I would make you one for Christmas, but I am just going to be lazy and buy you something.


No comments:

Post a Comment