Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Mommy lift....

I just read this article someone pinned and have to say, it was divine intervention! I have had a day and I totally know something is off in my poor body. The holidays were not my friend as far as eating and sleeping and now I am paying the price for partying. And so is my family....a little. We just had a cranky night when we shouldn't have. This article was such a lift. I am TOTALLY wanting to do the super kid thing. Starting Monday. I may need to make a cape or a hero mask. I am hoping that putting this out there in the blog world will make me follow through with it. Anyway, if you need a lift, go read the article. I am also thinking of tokens. I will have to work on a system for my family but I think the kids would all really love it and it would make me less of the bad guy, more of a rewarder...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you thank you for linking back to me. I really hope that article helped you. It always helps me to hear what other mothers do that is working.

    ReplyDelete