Friday, June 22, 2012

Dress Day 2012

Every spring grandpa takes all the little ladies in the family and shops us all over the mall. He buys the girls fancy dresses for Easter. They try dresses on at all the shops and then they get to pick their favorite one. They usually pick a fun thing out at Clair's (a shop little girls jewelry shop.) We finish up the day by meeting up with the boys for lunch. It is a full day that the kids look forward to each year. Wouldn't you? 

My kids have dummies for friends... 

 Oh my, we are in trouble with this little glamor girl...

Daddy said he didn't like this one and it really upset her. (I liked it alot but that's okay...:)......)


The Trio - these little ladies are sweet little buds...

Ya, she knows she is a cutie...


 This was her favorite "PICK" - ya, I don't know. She is the one that spends the longest on her hair and fussy stuff but here she is goofin' me out~!
One girl isn't pictured because she had such a hard time finding anything but at the end she pulled it together and bought a fun skirt and shirt...
Here are all the "little" ladies...Don't tell my girl cuz she thinks she is a teen. The mom's all got smart this year and copied my sis-in-law from last year. Wear a white shirt to start with and then you can see how it looks if you need a little more coverage! So smart.



No comments:

Post a Comment