Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I have had a really terrible winter - terrible. It has been sad, lonely and full of sick kids. It is hard for me to go to church and feel super happy as people all around me are coughing, hacking, snoting....PLEASE - stay home if you are germy! There have also been other things piled on my brain to help my dark days...but anyway, things are looking up lately. My babies are healthy, I have a super supportive hubby. Plus, I have done a few other things to get happy. Then I read this article and am thinking, "Wow, wouldn't that be wonderful to not only think that way, but teach my girls to think that way too!?!" You should all try it. I am thankful for this sweet lady for writing it and sweet friends for pointing me to this article. Happy days are here!

1 comment: