Saturday, April 21, 2012

Shopping Spree!!!

Okay, I have a problem. I just can't resist a yard sale....And I live in a great town for it. I went out many Saturday's last year I got hooked. I was out to get a baby wardrobe and in addition, formed a strong habit. I am thinking that if I keep track of my spending and finds, I will one, be so proud of myself for getting such cool stuff and two, keep track of my shopping spree's...

So here is this week's find:

The Run Down:
 - older girl short (2 pair) $2
 - older girl skirt $3
 - chair (SOOOO CUTE!) $3
 - kid clothes (2 shirts,4 pair pants, 1 skirt, 1pair of shorts) $7.25
 - frame $1
 - board book $0.50
not shown:
 - stocking stuffers (gotta have some surprises!) $0.50
 - pair of earrings from Paparazzi that my neighbor is selling $5.50 (splurge for #2, she loves them)
The Total: $22.75
Summary: I splurged on #2 and that cut back on my savings but I still came out ahead with all the wonderful clothing...Wahooo...

No comments:

Post a Comment