Monday, April 9, 2012

Thanks to a sister-in-law for arranging it last year, I went to one day of education week here in Rexburg with her and my mother-in-law. It was fun to have company and it was such an uplifting experience, I went away wishing I could have gone to more. I am not sure how much I will go to this year. It is hard for me to leave the little ones for days and days during hubby's busy season. I think Saturday will be the easiest day for me but I may have found a sitter or two by then and can go longer? I thought it would be fun to meet up with anyone that wanted to march around campus with me. Maybe meet up for lunch somewhere, bring our own, come to my house for potluck? I am not sure the schedule, or if there is a lunch break? I think the schedule comes in a packet after registering. Leave a comment or email me if you are wanting to join me and we can work out the party plans later...

No comments:

Post a Comment