Friday, September 14, 2012

Baby Cookie is One

The years really do keep tumbling by. I was in a reflective mood yesterday as my Cookie turned one. (For those of you not in the loop: Why the nickname? Because her middle name Is Oreo!!) It is amazing to look back and see all that has happened, developed, healed and broken. I am so thankful for this last little girl and all that she has brought into our lives. It has been a struggle to get her here and recover but well worth it and I would do it again but SO glad I don't have to! I am defiantly taking life a little slower, simpler and focusing on my five wonderful girls. I am more thankful for the good in my life and learning to let go (note: learning - NOT learned) and trying to focus on the moments. They seem to be going too fast and soon I will have too much time on my hands as well as clean floors!

No comments:

Post a Comment