Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sunny Sunday

We went to a homecoming for a cousin coming off her mission...I really wanted to go and have my girls see a wonderful example of a wonderful girl and what they can do with their life. Katelyn gave a sacrament talk that was beyond amazing. It made up for all those boring Sunday's that I have been trudging to church. I was so touched by her sweet spirit and love for God's children. Looking back, it may have an impression on my kids, but I am probably the one that got the most out of it. Her Dad, Uncle Merel gave a lesson after that and it was also amazing. Makes me want to drive down the 45 minutes for his lessons every Sunday. I think I just really needed a good dose of family too. Chris' mom's side is pretty close and it was nice to be a part of that, feel loved and be around some great people. (The whole family was there somewhere but isn't this a cute shot with my "ends" - oldest and youngest!...

No comments:

Post a Comment