Saturday, September 22, 2012

I love to see the temple...


I stole this picture from the internet somewhere. I found it on facebook but couldn't find the source. It is so lovely. I love the hazey colors. I love the simplicity of it. I just love it.

I am so thankful for our temple. I actually ran up to it today. Yup, I made it up on my feet and back home in 45min. That means it is only like 1 mile away - ha ha. Just kidding. It is like 4, I think? Anyway, I started going to the temple with a friend on Tuesdays to worship. It is such a nice thing to have a buddy to make me want to get out of bed. I am thankful for a temple so close that I can zoom over and be back before my kids need to be fed breakfast. I feel so good about myself when I go. I think of my Heavenly Father more. I feel his love more. I feel so accomplished going and meeting one of my goals.  I love to see the ladies serving there. They love God. Plus, they make me feel like a super star for coming. I feel like I am finally chipping away at some things on my "should" list. Going to the temple regularly and getting healthy are big ones. I am so thankful for a temple in Rexburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment