Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My goal this summer is to run. We were thinking that we would be putting up a fence but there are a couple of reasons we decided not to. I love my summers with my girls but I feel like I don't get them to myself in our tiny neighborhood so my goal is to run. All over, everywhere, every day...I know this is a high and lofty goal and I probably won't totally keep it but I am going to shoot for the moon and reach the stars. I am going to go as much as possible and do as much as we can. Even if that means just getting on our bikes and heading over to a shady tree at Porter Park...in the past I have used my mom as an excuse, and would run off to her house to "get out" but she is not so near anymore and last summer was SUCH a drag for us all. We were bored out of our minds and I didn't feel like going anywhere with my little cookie in my belly. So happy she is here with us now and napping in her own bed! We are going to have a fun time playing and doing some new things around. 

I am working on a schedule with daily chores and a little bit of a routine and I would like to incorporate outings. I just found this blog and I will be gleaning as much as I can from there. There is so much to do here, it is just hiding. Cheap old movies at the college, hikes and hopefully more. It is going to be a fast summer as we will be going to see Ma in Oregon for 1/2 a month and school starts so early. I can't believe how fast time flies when I am not pregnant!

Happy Summer - I will update more as my calendar evolves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment